Related Posts with Thumbnails
Home Design

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

1000 Hotel Seattle

Ok I felt horrible for trash talking the new design at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas on my last post, so I want to replace the most recent post with something positive and inspiring.

I was in Seattle about a year ago on business, and I stayed across the street (at the Kimpton)from the Hotel 1000 downtown. We popped our heads in to take a peak after being lured in by the incredible lounge design seen from the street at night.


Here are a few pictures from the hotel's website. I just love the design and feel of the whole place. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed snooping around the hotel.


Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “1000 Hotel Seattle”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra