Related Posts with Thumbnails
Home Design

Monday, April 13, 2009

One month Countdown – HD2009!

Untitled-1Well today marks the one month count down to my annual trip down to Las Vegas for the fabulous HD EXPO 2009!  I always look forward to this show for the latest and greatest in Hospitality related design, product, and ideas.  I also look forward to seeing some of the latest hotel and restaurant designs that have opened since last year.

This year I expect there to be a heavy focus on Green design (like last year but probably more prominant), as well as alternative products that are more cost sensitive and geared more to cater to the current economic conditions.  Colour and pattern trends are yet to be determined, but I’ll have a full report after the show in a month.

Find out more at www.hdexpo.com

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “One month Countdown – HD2009!”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra