Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chamberlain Hotel – A Viceory 80’s Throwback

I’ve featured Viceroy Hotels a few times on my blog (Viceroy Anguilla. Viceroy Snowmass, Viceroy Miami) Mainly because I find their design so stylish and prime examples of what is hot NOW! As in fashion, odes to the 80’s are already the hot thing. And who could blame the design world. The 80’s were edgy and unique, just what we need nowadays. (I’m also partial since the 80’s were my “wonder years” growing up).

111Take the Chamberlain Hotel in West Hollywood (A Viceroy Hotel). Bold geometric patterns and gutsy colours are interesting, but not overdone. I love the blue and purple tones in the room with the amazing black and white carpet. (I used to had slip on runners with the checker pattern. I’m sure I’m not the only one). Even the wall paper pokes fun and mocks the look of wood paneling from the era. The forms and shapes scream 1980s, but the finishes and re-interpretations keep them fresh and current. I love it all.77193

Interior Designer: David McCauley Interior Design

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “Chamberlain Hotel – A Viceory 80’s Throwback”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra