Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Friday, July 4, 2008

New Sinks and Taps

First I'd like to apologize for not updating this blog in such a long time. I've been so busy lately at work (we are working on 7 hotel projects all at the same time!), plus I moved residences in May, so that has turned my life upsidown. But I'm back at it, and I will try my best to update weekly from now on.

Second, thanks for all the emails and comments. It seems I have an increased readership, so that is great. More motivation to make my posts more regular.

Now on to today's star...Sinks and Tapsets. There are so many designs out there that it's hard to choose a favorite. I happened to come across these new sinks and tapsets that caught my eye.

Vitraform is one of the best companies manufacturing glass sinks. These pedastal sinks would really make a great impact in a powderoom.

Keeping with this season's trend of animal prints, this new snakeskin textured vessel by Ceramica Cielo is quite interesting.


This new tapset from Rubineteriestella reminds me of the Angel Men by Thierry Mugler bottles

.

Kohler has come out with a new kitchen faucet called "Karbon". It is very flexible and has a unique design that I think is great.

And finally, this Ciottolo sink from Duravit isn't brand new, but I love it and have proposed it for a high end condo project in the past. It reminds me of a conversation on Absolutely Fabulous...



Patsy: Do you want modern?

Edina: Well, I want modern. But not what modern was, post-modern. But what it is. Just new. I just want what it will be. You know, when you're at the dentist and there's like that chair and cling-clang, the big light comes down and you just spit and spit. The thing you spit in, that bowl, that's the sort of look I want.

Patsy: A sort of ultra-modern spittoon.

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “New Sinks and Taps”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra