Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Friday, July 25, 2008

Concept Designs

What I do all day?

As an interior designer focusing on hospitality projects, I get to partake in several fun activities. Most hotel projects take a really long time from initial start up to final completion of construction. Therefore it is sometimes frustrating that I don’t have any recent work of mine to show. However, I can show you some of the initial concepts I’ve developed recently at the company I’ve been working for over the past year and a half. I can't take credit for all the perpective drawings...I have a wonderful support team who is crazy talented in turning the ideas in visual form. One day I’ll have pictures of these completed projects. I do have several photos of past projects I’ve worked on over the 9 years I was in Calgary. Perhaps I’ll show those in another post, however they’re a little bit older now, so I don’t know if there’s merit in showing them off, but upon request I will. Here are some concepts I’ve recently worked on:

Preliminary materials - timeshare condo in the Okanagan
Elevator Lobby - Seattle apartment tower
Lobby - Seattle Apartment Tower
Preliminary materials for hotel lobby in Whistler
Perspective of front desk for hotel in Whistler
Reception / Front Desk for hotel in the Eastern US
Ensuite for 5 star hotel in Vancouver

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “Concept Designs”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra