Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Monday, March 22, 2010

Country Inns – Renovation Award

The Country Inn & Suites Calgary Airport has recently received the rare Renovation Excellence Award by the Carlson Brand at their annual conference a couple weeks ago. I worked on this project most of last year, updating my own design that I had done over 10 years ago (It’s scary how much styles can change in a decade!). Though “Country Style” isn’t exactly my own personal taste, we were able to update the look to a more “contemporary” version of “Country Style”. The transformation is definitely above average and upgraded for the chain. I had wonderful clients, so that always helps.

Lobby-beforeandafterchairs suite

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “Country Inns – Renovation Award”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra