Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Conrad Jupiters Hotel

I’ve always been fascinated by Australia’s Gold Coast. The imagery of beaches, skyscrapers, and leisure takes me away in my head often. So naturally when I see press releases about hotels in the area, it peaks my interest.


This hotel, called the Conrad Jupiters is located on the Gold Coast, and just recently received a 16 million (Aus) dollar makeover to it’s public spaces and guestrooms. I feel that the design has been executed quite well. I wanted to point out why I like this design, and the particular things I feel makes this project a success:

- The backlit grey and white onyx creates a stunning and impressive focal point for the reception desk.
- Large sculptural elements
- Simple lines in furniture, mixed with the occasional hit of glam as shown in the candelabras. Love the combo!
- Serene guestrooms with the right balance of neutral and strategically placed color accents.
- Groupings of hanging lights to define areas.

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “Conrad Jupiters Hotel”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra