Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hospital-ity

I know that hospital design isn’t exactly hospitality design, however this pediatric unit that I did the interior design for at Langley Memorial Hospital has recently been completed and i wanted to share the photos. When I started with the company I work for, it was a gradual build up of our hospitality division, and therefore as filler work I got to do this project, my first and only hospital project I’ve ever worked on.

My theme was to create a cartoon world for the children that brought imagery of the outdoors in, since I figured that is probably where sick children would rather be...outside playing. I took inspiration from the Mario Brothers video game for the wall trees and colors.

tree-inspiration

Inspiration

DSC_0255-36-smDSC_0346-77-smDSC_0303-61-sm

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “Hospital-ity”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra