Related Posts with Thumbnails
Bookmark and Share
Home Design

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gold Rush

I've secretly been fascinated with the colour gold lately. I've been trying to Infuse projects with touches of gold wherever I can (such as my Star Wars C3PO inspired futuristic vinyl for a lobby bench), and yellow toned hues for paint colours and wall vinyls).




I recently came across photos of this Dolce and Gabbana restaurant called "GOLD" in Milan. It mezmorized me. Perhaps I love the play of light that reflection from all the gold surfaces, or maybe it's the not so subtle decadence and luxury associated with shimmery gold jewelry...or most likely my longing and waiting for a sun drenched summer day.
Lounge Bar



Main RestaurantCeiling DetailWashrooms

Cafe

Komentar :

ada 0 comment ke “Gold Rush”

Post a Comment

Furniture Design
 
This Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Angga Leo Putra